Strategic/Product Marketing Manager - UK
Our clients are a world-leading manufacturer of dc-dc converters, ac/dc power supplies and wound magnetic products and are looking to recruit a Strategic/Product Marketing Manager.
• BSEE Engineering with emphasis on power conversion.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in power conversion industry in a marketing or field applications engineering role.
• Minimum of 10 years industrial electronics experience
• Have a sound theoretical understanding of Power electronics.
• Be willing to travel worldwide as required.
• Have knowledge of manufacturing methods used in the electronics industry.
• Have experience of working with defined project budgets.
• Have the ability to multi-task and cope with a degree of pressure in a professional business environment.
• Be a proactive and good communicator to drive projects to a timely completion.
• Excellent presentation skills
• Highly competent in Excel, PowerPoint.
• Ideal candidate will be able to ‘hit the ground running’ – demonstrating good understanding of DC-DC power industry, competitive landscape, technology trends, and key customers.
• Clean driving license
If you would like to know more about this role please contact Jacqui Grimwood on
+44 (0) 07941 256300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- UK - South
- 10th May 2018
- Jacqui Grimwood
- +44 (0)1728 685991