Our clients are looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager with a degree in mechanical or electronics engineering. The successful candidate will report to the European Sales Director.
- Research new market and customer opportunities for our client’s product lines throughout Central Europe with a focus on new direct Strategic and Key Accounts.
- Establish contacts and develop a business relationship with target customers, to create opportunities, through cold calling and arranged face-to-face meetings.
- Successfully and individually build a sales funnel for a specific market segment
- Support and grow the business at new distribution channels and address the various markets covered by the company’s portfolio.
- Meet or exceed annual sales goals while remaining within expense budget guidelines.
- Manage all channels and relationships in territory to ensure that sales goals are met.
- Visit accounts to win new business, forge relationships, negotiate contracts, resolve issues, specify products and promote the use of the company in general.
- Provide sales training to business partners (reps and distributors) as appropriate.
- Work closely with product management, inside sales, and customer service to ensure the required level of service is provided to the customer on-time.
- Provide periodic reports to sales & operations (S&OP) process, including forecast info and percent to plan.
- Maximize profit margin while maintaining customer base.
Territory: DACH Region (Germany, Austria & Switzerland)