Must have experience and skills in ALL of these areas below:-
- Motor controllers design and development
- IGBT and MOSFETs and gate driver design
- Support PCB layouts
Desirable experience and skills:-
- Functional safety analysis, design and validation to standards such as ISO26262, IEC61508, D0178B or similar.
- Automotive product development
- Understanding of motor control techniques.
- Analysis skills; FMEAs, tolerance analysis, thermal analysis, etc.
- Development to relevant standards such as REG10, REG100, ISO16750, Cispr 25, EN61800
- Mass production (>10k units per annum)
- Experience with CASE tools (Mentor Graphics (DX Designer, Expedition), SPICE, COMSOL, etc)
- Common microcontroller architectures, (Infineon Aurix or XMC family)
- Excellent communication skills and able to deal with all levels of the organisation
- Must able to work alone with minimum guidance, but also be able to operate effectively as part of a team.
- Structured individual with good problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic, flexible and keen approach to learning, etc.
- Flexibility to travel in UK and overseas
Qualifications required :-
- BEng (Hons) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years relevant professional experience